2008年2月29日星期五

Overload now, Payoff later

My mother was made a major operation last Thursday because her acantha hyperplasia oppresses her nerves nearby which deprived her mobility of her right leg. Unfortunately, it happened on the first day of Chinese Spring Festival. A unbearable pain stoke her and put her stay on bed. She wes sent to hospital on 12 Feb, and the doctor ask her to be in hospital immediately.

The operation was very successful according to doctor. 3 pair of nails were injected to her back bone to help enlarge the gap between acantha and fix it. It costed us more than 70,000 RMB. She was able to speak the next day. And I was surprised that she could even bend and unbend her right leg without any pain.

My mother is recovering very well, but this is not the point of this article.

From this event, I am asking myself. Why Mom got this painful thing just when she is just 54. After this operation, She has to live rest of her life with some steel stuff within her body. She can't bow too much. She can't do too much manual work. I can't image how her rest life will be.

Why? A simple reason is that she worked too much and avoided to protect her acantha. Of course no body likes to work and overwork. But in fact, most people are overloading there youth and energy when they are young no matter they are involuntary or have to.

I am one of them. Overwork to me is just like a habbit. I didn't remember when was last time I had gone back home on time. My working buddy is a computer, I sit almost all day long. I never go to gem. I go jogging every 2 or 3 weeks. I am getting fat. I always feel tired. I am just typical one of this generation. We have heavier stress more than any generations before both in mental and physical. Some of us try to change their life style. They manage to do it some a period. They turn a full circle back because the reality.Other people are overloading too. But they are just profligate of their lives. They play online game all night. They stay up in KTV, dance club and bar.

They maybe or maybe not realize that they are over using their life energe. Dead and alive are two ends of a seesaw. When we are living, the alive end is down relatively. We use energe of our lives and alive end goes up. When we run out of our energe, Dead end goes down and we die. When we overload our life energe, Alive end goes up quicker than usual. So do Death. The more we use our energe, the earlier payoff comes.

It is nature rule that Alive end goes up. But we can control its speed. But how do we know its speed? Easy, if you feel any uncomfortable, tired, pain etc, your body is warning you that its over speed. You should get to take care, avoid overworking, go to work out, take some centrum, go camping to have fun, change your mood. The sleep is low if you feel sharp, energic when you get up.

Remember, life is not credit card.

没有评论: