2008年1月9日星期三

GFW bans tool of goolge

The GFW gets crazy again.
This time, it bans toolbar.google.com. But I think it bans a pattern of tool*.google.com.

I found this because I try to install google toolbar in my new laptop which loaded a new version of Ubuntu. I kept waiting the response of the page until I suddenly realize d that it is possibly baned.

I add the address to tor of firefox in my desktop computer. It works, it proved to be true that tool of google is baned.

What a stupid and presumputous GFW!

Is tool of google illegal? Is toolbar of google sensitively political?

The major product listed in tool.google.com is Google IME. Can we imply that this is a mean indirectly made by some local company who also want to publish their IME?

Well I don't know. What I can do is to harness tor.

If you don't know how to make use of tor to sufer internet freely, google it.

Thank god! google.com is not banned!

没有评论: